ComEd - Staying Safe and Keeping the Lights On
As the economy reopens, ComEd understands some of you may continue to experience financial hardship. We can help find a financial assistance solution that’s right for you.
- Help for our Small Businesses. ComEd announces a new program to help small businesses struggling during the pandemic. The release with the information links can be found at Small-Business Assistance Programs offers one-time grants and flexible payment options.
- ComEd CARE Customer Hardship Grants. Residential customers facing financial hardship may be eligible to receive one-time CARE grants from ComEd to help them get back on their feet.
- ComEd Bill Payment Assistance Program. A one-time bill assistance credit of up to $500 is available this year for income eligible households with a past-due balance. Learn more about eligibility requirements and how to apply at ComEd.com/BillAssistance.
- Flexible, Extended Payment Arrangements. For a limited time, residential customers may be eligible for a flexible payment arrangement with a down payment on the past-due amount and the accumulated balance spread over up to 18 months. Those facing financial hardship and income eligible households may be eligible for a flexible payment arrangement that spreads past-due balances over a period of up to 24 months with no down payment.
Get complete details now!
1-800-EDISON 1 (1-800-334-7661)
- State and Federal Financial Energy Assistance. Qualifying income eligible households may also benefit from Illinois’ Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) and the federal Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), both of which provide valuable financial assistance to help pay energy bills.
Contact your local action agency today at HelpIllinoisFamilies.com
877-411-WARM | Text Telephone (TTY) is available at 800-785-6055