For information on county-wide construction projects, visit Lake County PASSAGE.
2020 Street Maintenance Projects
The 2020 MFT Street Maintenance Project was approved by the Village Board on June 11, 2020.
This program is funded in part by Motor Fuel Taxes received by the village from the State of Illinois. The MFT funds are distributed on a per capita basis. Pavement rehabilitation will consist of a combination of full-depth pavement removal and replacement or grind and overlay.
The streets to be rehabilitated are as follows:
- Bairstow Ave (North Ave - Sheridan Rd)
- Bairstow Ave (Sheridan Rd – East Dead End)
- Garnett Ave (York House - Hendee Ave)
- Hendee Ave (Garnett – Sheridan Rd)
- Paddock Ave (Sheridan – East Dead End)
- Tewes Ct
- North Shore Ave (Howard-Beach)
- Intersection Improvements
- Sheridan Rd – Bairstow Ave (East)
- Sheridan Rd – Mawman Ave (East)
- Sheridan Rd – Paddock Ave (East)
- Sheridan Rd – Hendee Ave (East & West)
- Bairstow Extension
- Garnett Extension