The Village’s chipping program will start on Friday, October 15 and end on Monday, November 15. Please call the Village to report brush/branches that are ready to be collected - Gina Nelson (847) 246-6061.
- Brush/branches should be placed on the curb/parkway.
- Branches must not be larger than 8 inches in diameter.
- Piles need to be manageable in size for the safety of workers.
- Piles need to be orderly with the cut ends facing the street unbundled.
- The length of the limbs and branches should be left as long as possible.
- Do NOT obstruct the street or sidewalk.
Public Works crews will not enter private property to remove brush, branches, or fallen trees. Residents are required to make arrangements on their own or through a private contractor to remove fallen trees or branches that are too large to be chipped by Beach Park Public Works.
Click here to view the Village's chipping policy.
For any questions related to branch pick up, please contact the Village Hall at 847-746-1770 during regular business hours (M-F 8 AM-4:30 PM).